ganga vertica featured image
Location
Electronic City Phase I
Type
Apartments
Unit Type
2, 2.5 & 3 BHK
Total Area
NA
Rate Per Sq Ft
Budget
NA
Share
Rate This Property
Goel Ganga Vertica
5, 1vote

Location
Electronic City Phase I
Type
Apartments
Unit Type
2, 2.5 & 3 BHK
Total Area
NA
Rate Per Sq Ft
Budget
NA
Share
Rate This Property
Goel Ganga Vertica
5, 1vote

Reviewers Location Price Reviews
Real Estate

Goel Ganga Vertica

Goel Ganga Vertica is a luxurious apartmnet project by Goel Ganga Group, located in Electronic City Phase I. Just 10 minute drive from Koramangal along the Elevated Express Highway and 8-lane road from Silk Board. It is in close proximity to all essentials and conveniences like shopping complexes, healthcare centers, educational intitutions, travel and entertainment etc,. The entire construction, which is a Seismic Zone-II compliant RCC framed structure, occupies only 20% of the total area, leaving generous 80% open spaces. This project is approved by BDA and all major banks. Ganga Vertica offers a lavishly designed 2, 2.5 ad 3 bedroom apartments, there are four apartments per floor and no two entrances facing each other, privacy is ensured. This project provides a world's best amenities like piped-in gas and dish-tv connected to each flat, a two storey car parking facility (basement and ground floor), fire safety and security systems, generator back-up and for convenience shopping and for toddlers' well-being, a shopping complex and creche.

About The Builders:

Goel Ganga Group is a renowned name in the realty sector with a presence in major cities of India. From the last 35 years, it has acquired vast experience in constructing quality homes and commercial establishments. The group has been continuously striving for excellence in technical, marketing and strategic fonts. It now has 30,000 satisfied customers and enjoys the hard earned reputation for top-class quality construction.

Quick Facts Of Goel Ganga Vertica

Stage Under Construction
Total Land Area NA
Type Apartment
Total No. of Units NA
Location Electronic City Phase I, Bangalore
Budget NA
Super Built-up Area Apartments NA
Bed Rooms 2, 2.5 & 3 BHK
Total No.Towers NA
Total Floors NA
Rate/sq ft Apartments NA
Possession Date NA
Approvals BDA

Amenities Of Goel Ganga Vertica

  • Piped-in gas and dish-tv connected to each flat
  • Fire safety and security systems
  • Two storey car parking facility (basement and ground floor)
  • Generator back-up and for convenience shopping and for toddlers’ well-being
  • A shopping complex and creche.

Location Map Of Goel Ganga Vertica

ganga vertica location map

ganga vertica location map

  • Nearest Bus Station Bellandur Bus Stop
  • Nearest Metro Station R V Road Metro Station
  • IT Hub Manyatha Tech park
  • MG Road 21.0 Kms
  • Bangalore International Airport 56.4 Kms.

Master Plan Of Goel Ganga Vertica

ganga vertica master plan

ganga vertica master plan

 

Fill in the Enquire form for more Details

Fill in the Enquire form for more Details